Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sometimes

Sometimes, you think of your past, let it be a good one or a bad one! We have something we want to cherish and we also have something we want to forget. As for me, what got my head busy sometimes is about past relationship. I always want to cherish the moments with the girl I loved but at the same time I want to forget the end and it's just impossible to do both.

At the same time I'm sad, I'm also happy. Right now, I'm just so busy that I don't even have time to start a new relationship!! College and my new interest have been keeping my hands full that I don't even have time to chat in msn properly! Ahaha.

Back to what I was writing, I was hearing one of the old song and I just can't help but to copy and paste a part of it's lyric here in my blog to express how I feel;

Wash me away
Clean your body of me
Erase all the memories
They will only bring us pain
And I've seen all I'll ever need

You can listen to the song by clicking the play button below, the lyric is the last part of the song;


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! In the end I got a blog from where I be able to actually get helpful facts concerning my study and knowledge.


My web blog - Find a Bungalow